Thursday 19 May 2016

Introduction

Introduction

Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision. Only those things are beautiful which are inspired by madness and written by reason. This madness is about achieving excellence in life and excellence doesn't come from academics, it comes from innovation and beautiful thoughts.

I believe in innovative teaching in a friendly way and my motto is
"a person who refuses to be a student, refuses to be a teacher".

I want to be remembered as a man who stood by his principles. I love my students, when they acquire good positions in the industry, i feel proud of them. I feel honored to be the teacher of my students.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aamir Khan – The Adroit Ace of Dangal

Aamir Khan – The Adroit Ace of Dangal !! “Bande ki mehnat ko kismet ka sadar pranaam hai pyaare – Dangal – Dangal”. This mystical lyri...